Monday, September 6, 2010

Office Chair Mats NZ

Looking for quality office Chairmats then the Eco grip polycarbonate chairmat is perfect. I have had chairmats in the past which have cracked after a short period of time and once cracked they look unsightly. Not only that you had to get the right chairmat for the thickness of your carpet what a pain especially if you moved office or location. Anyway these knew chairmats are made from polycarbonate and will suit any thickness carpet and will not I repeat will not crack. Affordable price to, 3 sizes available.

Available at Capital Commercial Furniture Ltd - Office Furniture

3 comments:

  1. The cheap chair mats do seem to crack within just a few months if you use them daily. It's good to know there's a more durable alternative - and that it's made from 100% recycled material. We've come a long way from the days when "green" options were often of lower quality than traditional versions of products.

    Daisy McCarty
    San Diego Office Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog right now. I thought to leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I think this blog is worth visiting very often. I look for some desk chairs later this year. Recently bought some desk chairs from Ezbuyfurniture.com they had nice collection of inexpensive furniture from reputed manufacturers. It is superb.!
    What brands do you deal with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheap is not always the good way to go. Cheap may save you money at that moment you bought the product, but honestly will aggravate your expense in the long run. Quality must be the primary thing that buyers must be look for in a product and then the price. I see this product embraces both quality and affordability.

    ReplyDelete